Muletape is a unique pull tape designed to reduce damage to the underground plant. Resulting in improved efficiency, and enhanced worker safety. Our tapes are manufactured with a low stretch polyester material that distributes heat across its wide, flat profile. This improves efficiency and prevents “snap back”, which occurs when a rope under high tension elongates and either breaks or snaps back… often injuring the installer.
Flat, woven, polyester tape used for installing fiber optic, copper, and coaxial cables in underground conduit.
Features & Benefits
– Lubricated for easy pulling and reduced friction
– Durably printed with sequential footage or meter markings
– Available in a variety of pulling strengths from 200 to 6,000 lbs (91-2727 kg)
– Low elongation for enhanced worker safety
– Lightweight and easily blown into conduit or innerduct
– Packaged on sturdy plastic reels
– Easily spliced using conventional methods or the MULEKNOT
Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
Low Stretch: Eliminates Snapbacks, Enhances Worker Safety and Prevents Crushed Capstans
Lubrication: Reduces Friction Levels and Eliminates Duct Cutting
Length Markings: Accurate Sequential Length Markings Eliminate the Need for Measuring Tapes and Help Determine the Quantity Remaining on a Partial Roll
Variety: Available in a Variety of Strengths (up to 6,000 lbs or 2727 kg) Which Enables Extensive Application Use
Safety: Low Elongation for Enhanced Worker Safety